Oct 22, 2012
Kirsten Solis, a Senior Human Resource Representative at Xenium HR, joins the Human Resources for Small Business podcast to discuss the what employers should know about the Form I-9. In this episode, Kirsten and Brandon discuss the latest updates on the Form I-9 and share thoughts on filling out the form.
- What is the Form I-9 and why
do employers need it?
- Does the I-9 Form Expire?
- Storing I-9s electronically
- How to identify fake documents
- The common mistakes made by HR and hiring managers
Host: Brandon Laws, Xenium HR
Guest(s): Kirsten Solis, Xenium HR
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Form I-9
/ Items from List A, B & C
- USCIS Website
- "10 Things You Should Know About the Form I-9"
Music Introduction By: "Cut and Dry Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/