Nov 26, 2014
Ever wonder what it is like to create a set of guiding principles for an organization—the type that all employees believe in and live every single day they are at work? Brandon Laws sits down Joy McCormick and Lacey Halpern of Xenium HR to discuss the process of creating a set of principlesfrom first-hand experience.
Brandon, Joy, and Lacey discuss Xenium’s set of guiding principles called “The Xenium Promise”, how it came about, what it means to them and how they integrate it into their daily business practices.
- What is The Xenium Promise?
- Why create guiding principles in the first place?
- What was the process like? Who was involved?
- Finalized, what does it look like?
- In what ways does Xenium use it?
- Do other companies have something similar? How do they use it?
Take our quick survey about the HR for Small Business podcast: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XeniumPodcast