Nov 15, 2012
John Young, an attorney at Garrett Hemann Robertson, who practices civil litigation, employment & labor law and workers' compensation, joins the Human Resources for Small Business podcast to discuss how organizations can make the transition to a paperless workplace.
In this episode, John and Brandon discuss the ideas in John's article, "Tips on Starting a Paperless Office," from the Oregon State Bar, Workers' Compensation Section.
Questions from this episode:
- Is going paperless the right
thing to do as a business leader?
- Should HR or IT lead the implementation of a paperless structure?
- Do people want to work for firms that are conscious of being environmentally friendly?
- Are there laws around storing documents electronically?
- What does the future of electronic document storage look like?
Host: Brandon Laws, Xenium HR
Guest(s): John Young, Garret Hemann Robertson
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast:
- "Tips on Starting a Paperless Office" - Oregon State
Bar - Workers' Comp Section
Music Introduction By: "Cut and Dry Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/"